Customer Review: "I just received my Pro Ruby 12 drum. I am so pleased with the craftmanship and beauty of this drum. The customer service of your company could not be any better! I am already a huge fan. Now, I just can't wait to begin learning. My new theme song is: "I don't want to work, I just want to bang on my drum all day"." -Pamela
The Ruby Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn’t get any better than this!
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
24" Tall x 12" Head, 35 sets of rope runners
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve wood
- 24" Tall : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 35 rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound. Each drum head will have variations in color since the skins are not bleached.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment