This Mid-Century Modern style bar stool with wood dowel legs adds a unique look iconic from the 1950's. Close attention is paid to detail and quality of this stool - every welded area is professionally finished with felt feed to protect your floors.
The Multicolor Patch Fabric Upholstery seat has a light, clean silhouette that offers a welcoming feel to any kitchen or office space.
The seat is made from an injection molded polypropylene shell set upon a wood dowel legs reinforced with a black powder coated steel eiffel frame. The seat pocket is deep and has a durable back for added comfort. Great choice for modern office spaces and dining areas.
This item requires a minimal amount of assembly (attach base to chair) and footrest to legs.
- Features wood legs, black powder coated hardware and a padded upholstered seat.
- A steel ring is securely affixed to the four legs as a foot rest.
- Seat height 31.5 in., Seat depth 15 in., Seat Back height 16 in., Footrest Height: 11 in.
- Overall Assembled Dimensions: 46 in. H x 18.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D
- Versatile counter stool that can be used in the home, office, patio, restaurants and hotels.
- Mid-Century Modern Retro counter stool with back elevates the iconic side chair design of the 1950's.