This djembe is a great drum for the beginner/intermediate player. It is made of one-piece plantation Mahogany featuring a hand-carved Kalimantan Tattoo Gryphon (Griffin) Bird design. A top quality goat skin head is secured with braided alpine rope.
Perfect for drum circle gatherings, and students.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
15-16" Tall x 8-9" HEAD w/ totebag, 4MM ALPINE BRAIDED ROPE
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- 15-16" Tall X 8-9" HEAD w/ totebag, 4MM ALPINE BRAIDED ROPE
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe