The Ethan Mid Century Modern counter stool is a nod to the iconic design style created in the 1950s. It features wooden legs with black powder coated hardware. A steel ring is securely affixed to the four legs as a foot rest. Close attention is paid to detail and quality of this bar stool - every welded area is professionally finished, the rubber footing is commercial grade and the seat is a scratch resistant clear that will not yellow over time.
- Overall: 18" W x 16" D x 48" H
- Seat Height: (Floor to Seat): 31.5 inches
- Seat Width: 18 inches
- Seat Depth: 15.5 inches
- Back Height: 17 inches
- Footrest Height: 12 inches
- Features wooden legs, black powder coated hardware and a acrylic seat.
- A steel ring is securely affixed to the four legs as a foot rest.
- Clean lines and casual sophistication
- Affordable luxury counter stool without compromising quality construction and high end design
Materials: Polycarbonate plastic/Wood